Are you, or someone you know planning a destination wedding in Maine? While Aurora Provisions has you covered for catering, we've come up with a list of venues that might help in your search for a place to be wed. From barns to boats, urban gardens to coastal fields, there are many places to host your Maine wedding. Here are a couple we work with often, and know you'll love.
Location: Broadturn Farm, 388 Broadturn Road, Scarborough
Reasons we love Broadturn Farm:
- A 30X30 antique barn that can be used for the ceremony and dancing, or dinner if your guest list is small enough.
- On site Parking.
- Multiple ceremony sites including field or barn.
- Lavatories...both indoor and outdoor.
- Lots of space!
Location: 655 Walnut Hill Road, North Yarmouth
Reasons we love Walnut Hill:
- Granite patio for outdoor cocktail reception.
- Separately powered to accommodate sound systems, extra lighting.
- Heating and cooling systems.
- Pickle ball court.
- Woodland sanctuary for onsite ceremony.
Location: 342 Laudholm Farm Road, Wells
Reasons we love Laudholm:
- Enjoy a variety of unique settings for photography.
- Auditorium for plenty of workspace and a full kitchen, multiple locations for bar setups, and plentiful outdoor space for grills and additional props
- Plenty of convenient parking and accessibility.
- Your fees help preserve and protect the Wells Reserve.
Location: 54 Danforth Street, Portland
Reasons we love O'Maine:
- Conveniently located in downtown Portland.
- They have an industrial kitchen available for your caterer, or if you prefer you can just hire a food truck and have them drive right into the space.
- 30′ x 17′ projection wall, perfect for viewing bride & groom photos/video.
- Outdoor patio, lawn and garden, and fire pit.
Location: 246 Hersey Retreat Road, Stockton Springs
Reasons we love French's Point:
- Property includes a tent, a barn and a retreat.
- Additional area lodging.
- A variety of scenic locations for 30 to 200 guests.
- On the Maine coast!
- Anything and everything you could want from a picturesque Maine destination wedding venue.
Location: 284 Allen Road, Pownal
Reasons we love William Allen:
- On site parking and bridal suite.
- You are also welcome to book the barn for your rehearsal dinner.
- With picture-perfect views all around.
- Your wedding will be the one they'll be talking about for years to come.
Location: 243 Washington Street, Bath
Reasons we love Maine Maritime:
- A unique and wonderful experience with breathtaking river views amidst a backdrop of maritime history.
- The museum’s Long Reach Hall, Sewall Hall and the Percy & Small Shipyard offer the unique ability to accommodate a variety of configurations for various functions.
- Historic shipyard offers options for tented events with a capacity in excess of 200 seated guests.
- Available cruise boat for an unforgettable rehearsal dinner or brunch!
Location: 56 Commercial Street, Portland
Reasons we love Casco Bay:
- Cruise amongst islands, lighthouses, and Victorian cottages.
- The Bay Mist has tables and chairs for 175 people (250 limited capacity for charters), a dance floor on the lower level and a large bar on the upper level.
- Plenty of room for a band or DJ.
- The boat is enclosed on both levels with three small outside decks.
- Can take care of your transportation needs to and from the island, if you are having an island wedding.
Don't forget, we have you covered for catering!
*This list is presented and was created as a resource and not as an endorsement. There are many more amazing venues in the area, and many more we've worked with in the past, but these are ones we happen to work with the most, and know the best.